For Benchmark Online Access, go to Clever and select Teacher from the white pull-down menu. Enter your LAUSD SSO for access.
For Local District Central resources, click Here Use your LAUSD SSO to access the Google Drive files; including the Benchmark Universe folder. They can be downloaded to your LAUSD Google Account for future reference.
Make sure your browser certificates have been updated with LAUSD's certificates on EVERY DEVICE!!
Click on the website: IT Helpdesk
- Find the link for the browser you have on your computer/device (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.).
- Click the link provided and follow ITD's directions to install.
- Repeat the process for EACH browser program you have. (Ex. if you have Explorer and Safari on your computer, you need to do this process twice; once for each browser separately.)
- Remember to repeat this process for your desktops, laptops, and iPads.
Click to Get Your Pass
Sign in to one of the following sites:
Login to Symphony Math
California Science Center PD- CSC Liaisons
Decoding PD- Nadine and Patty
www.spellcity.com, www.upperelementarysnapshots.com, www.ldonline.org, www.vd-pd91.k12.ld.8us, www.npinternal.org, www.blog.maketaketeach.com, www.teachingchannel.org, www.readingrockets.org, www.fcrr.org, www.readingandwritingproject.org
- PAST LEXIA CERTIFICATES: The following information describes how to print past Lexia certificates (teacher must write in names). From the blue menu on left of home screen, select Resources. Choose Resource Materials from Lexia Reading Core5 section. Scroll down to Student Achievement. From the left side "Lexia Reading Core5 Achievement Certificates" select the language, level, and view pdf. Voila! The certificate appears. Print (remember to lower the ink quality).
- Physical Education Model Content Standards
- SMART Downloads
- SMART Notebook collaborative learning software
- Version 11.4
Links for Teachers:
Main CAASPP Portal (Links to TOMS, Test Administrator Interface, etc.)
Test Operations Management System (TOMS)
Smarter Balanced Digital Library (additional access required)
Don't forget to update your LAUSD Single Sign On (SSO)! Click HERE to reset.
- ABC and 123 Ninja
- Sight Word Ninja
- My First Words Flashcards
- Little Writer-The Tracing App
Fry Words Lists
AR Book Find
Epic! Online Library
Academic Language Supports (Free in English & Spanish)
Spanish Language Learner (bilingual Language Arts site)
Click here to download the blank form.
YouTube for Education site is now available to all users. Youtube has created a new site that contains only instructional content.
Click here for the link to the Characterization PowerPoint. You will need to sign in to your LAUSD Google Drive account using your SSO.